http://aceliverpoolescorts.co.uk/46ou/how-to-connect-oppo-a7-to-smart-tv.html Disclaimer: I received a pair of Adidas Ultra Boost X shoes as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
valle de yerri speed dating opiniones I’m not going to lie, I was super excited to test the Adidas Ultra Boost X! I usually like a low to zero drop (the difference between the heel and forefoot heights in the shoes) shoe but the Ultra Boost X were so different and might have helped me with my speed work.
http://orocosta-tropicals.com/foliage/highland-products/ First, these are unlike anything I’ve ever felt on my feet. These shoes are very light, a size 7 weighs just 8.3 ounces! The arch of the shoe is not attached to the sole, so the shoe fits more like a sock. This was a little off putting a first- my feet did fall asleep the first few times I took them for a run. But after I got used to them my feet felt great and I did not have any shin or knee pain.
I primarily wore the Ultra Boost X for my weekly speed workouts and for short runs. I prefer very cushioned shoes for more than 5 miles. The great part about the the Ultra Boost X was that I felt great running sprints because of the Boost sole that is super responsive. I will definitely wear these for 5ks.
A few more things I love about the Adidas Ultra Boost X are:
- The sock-like feel of the supper and arch, it made me feel like I was running in a support shoe not a neutral shoe.
- The colors- the orange and black are fun and fashionable.
- The Continental Tire tread- they don’t squeak on plastic floors when they get wet and I had no trouble at all running on different surfaces with them.
- The toebox- when I first got them I thought they would seem super narrow but because of the knit upper my toes have plenty of room.
I did have a few dislikes:
- The shoelaces- they are too long, no matter which way I laced them they would still untie or flop around.
- The price- I want to get another pair of them once these ones wear our but they are listed for $180, much more than my other shoes.
Overall, I really love the Adidas Ultra Boost X! They are great for speedwork and for my future 5k races. If you want to give them a try yourself- can buy them here, through Dick’s Sporting Goods.