incontrisi Disclaimer: I received my BOCO Gear Run Hat and 360° Visor® to review as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a dating apps i bunkeflostrand BibRave Pro buy cenforce online (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review find and write race reviews!
As fall half marathon training season comes to an end it’s time to talk about two pieces of gear I used quite a bit- the BOCO Gear Run Hat and 360° Visor®.
I love BOCO Gear! One of my favorite hats of all time is their Technical Trucker so when the opportunity came up to test the Run Hat and 360 Visor I jumped at the chance.
http://terrafirmarealestate.ca/tag/graham-park/ BOCO Gear 360° Visor®
I do use a visor while running but mainly in usually in warm weather. I tend to overheat in anything over 55 degrees. The 360° Visor® was not a fit for me. I really like the design of it but it was not comfortable for me to run in. The sides of my head started to hurt because it was a bit to snug for me. I have a very large head and a lot of hair which makes finding headgear hard.
Other features of the 360° Visor® are:
- Lightweight wicking woven or dry tech polyester outside
- Wicking internal sweatband to move sweat from your forehead
- Soft brushed elastic back for comfort and fit
- Relaxed fit front panel for a better performance and comfort
- Black underside of the bill to reduce glare
- Curved Bill
- Machine Washable
I do love the fact that the 360° Visor® can be customized! BOCO Gear and BibRave did a wonderful job at customizing the visor and I really appreciate the printed BibRave logo on the back of the visor. The bill of this visor is also shorter and the front is lined with really nice wicking material which is a nice touch!
Overall, I highly recommend the 360° Visor® to anyone with an average sized head.
BOCO Gear Run Hat
This is quickly becoming my favorite running hat. It has a short bill, is super lightweight and it dries quickly, which is a necessity for Fall running in Seattle. I did find it a bit warm during a 60 degree run but it kept the sweat out of my eyes with the moisture wicking front panel.
Other great features of the BOCO Run Hat are:
- Lightweight wicking woven polyester material provides a layer of protection from mother nature on the front and top panels
- Dry Tech polyester mesh side panels keep your head cool for the length of your workout
- Soft curved bill that is packable
- Machine washable
- Soft polyester mesh wicking sweatband on the inside to help move sweat away from your head keeping you focused on the trail or road.
- Can be upgraded with sublimated designs
- Can come with a black underside of the bill to reduce glare
The packable feature of this hat made it easy to stash in my hydration pack and even in the back of my running tights. It is also durable enough to be squashed in my gym bag for the majority of the day before a workout.
I know most companies claim their hats are machine washable but all BOCO Gear products really are! I took my run hat out on a super muddy and rainy run, popped it in the wash and it looked brand new.
I highly recommend buying a BOCO Gear Run Hat if you need a versatile and easy to wash hat.